Dr. Klaus Krebs
attorney – at – law
Specialist lawyer for construction and architecture law
Specialist lawyer for inheritance law
Certified executor (AGT)
- born in 1965
- studies of law at the Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms University in Bonn
- legal trainee at the Higher Regional Court of Cologne with elective internship at VSUD, Vereinigung Schweizerischer Unternehmen in Deutschland (association of Swiss companies in Germany) in Basel
- dissertation on the subject of litigation settlement and interim legal protection proceedings under competition law
- lecturer at ARBER-Verlag in the context of the training of lawyers to become specialists in inheritance law 2006 to 2008
- lecturer at the Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University in Lörrach for commercial and corporate law 2008 – 2018.
- 1st Chairman of the Lörracher Anwaltsverein e.V. since 2009
- 1st Chairman of the Lions Club Lörrach relief organisation since 2014
lawyer since 1996
- specialised lawyer for building & architects law since 2012
- specialist lawyer for inheritance law since 2009
- certified executor of wills (AGT) since 2013
- mediator since 2015
areas of law
- inheritance & bequests
- international law of succession
- real estate & construction
- M&A & corporate succession
- German bar association (DAV)
- German association for inheritance law and property succession
- working groups on inheritance law
- working group for building law and law of architects
- Lions Club Lörrach
- TV Grenzach Triathlon
successful representation of an architect in defending against a claim for exceeding construction costs (cost guarantee declaration, exceeding agreed construction cost sum, failure to determine costs in a timely manner).
realisation of the claim to a compulsory portion of the disinherited daughter where there was a risk that the widow (stepmother) with foreign citizenship and substantial real estate abroad would move away by obtaining an attachment order on all domestic assets and registering an attachment mortgage on the only real estate located in Germany.
conception and preparation of all contractual documents for the family-internal company succession of a medium-sized family business with a transaction volume of approx. € 6 million (consideration of various participations in non-European countries, consideration of inheritance law, family law and tax law circumstances, structuring of the transaction taking into account the greatest possible preservation of liquidity, parallel to this development of a suitable testamentary arrangement on the shareholder side).
advising the majority shareholder of a large medium-sized group of companies on the conception and implementation of contractual and testamentary succession arrangements with a total volume of approx. 40 million (taking into account the patchwork family structure, compensation for a beneficiary of a compulsory portion by transferring real estate and cash assets in exchange for a waiver of the compulsory portion, alignment of the corporate law circumstances with the planned succession solution, consideration of cross-border issues, etc.). ).
advice and representation of the heirs of a surprisingly deceased sole proprietor in connection with the accrual of the inheritance, possibilities of limiting liability in the future ongoing business by means of transformation (spin-off of the business from the undivided community of heirs to be absorbed by a simultaneously newly founded unitary GmbH & Co. KG, minimisation of tax effects and sale of a majority of the company while ensuring universal succession, dissolution of the community of heirs)