- born 1963
- apprenticeship as publishing house clerk
- studies in political science
- certified law firm manager since 2006 (IFU Institute for law and taxes)
- development and head of law firm management at Schramek, Meier & Collegen Rechtsanwälte PartmbB in Weimar, Thuringia (1993-2011)
- head of law firm management for lawyers at Webix Solutions, Stuttgart (2011-2012)
- since 2012 head of law firm management at Rechtsanwälte Seidler & Kollegen Partnerschaftsgesellschaft mbB.
fields of activity
- central responsibility and authority for all internal processes of the law firm
- entire office organisation to ensure that business runs as smoothly as possible in every respect
- responsible contact person for all questions of controlling, marketing
- planning and coordination of the firm’s numerous lectures and events
- management and coordination of the firm’s internal and external projects
- furthermore responsible for all questions of personnel planning
- responsible for the procurement and maintenance of the IT infrastructure
- coordination and optimisation of workflows and processes in general and in connection with the software programmes
- general contact person for suggestions and communications concerning the law firm.
In october 2021, a new issue of the “IT Legal-Tech-Magazin spezial” of the FFI publishing house was published on the topic of “digital law firm management”.
Due to my many years of experience, the publisher asked me to describe my experiences in an interview for this issue.
Take a look and see for yourself how important digital law firm management is for the development of a modern law firm.
CDU City Association Weil am Rhein
Chairwoman of the Hunting Examination Commission Lörrach/ Waldshut
State Hunting Association Baden-Württemberg
First spokeswoman of the Dinkelberg hunting horn players
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)