attorney-at-law for commercial and corporate law
With currently 8 attorneys-at-law we are one of the largest law firms in the region. We are active on a supra-regional and cross-border basis in the dynamic and livable border triangle of Germany, France and Switzerland, in the immediate vicinity of Basel. To strengthen our team at our headquarters in Weil am Rhein and our branch office in Waldshut-Tiengen, we are looking for the following permanent positions
In our business areas of commercial and corporate law and in real estate law, we advise national and international entrepreneurs and companies in their day-to-day business as well as in all types of acquisitions and sales of companies or parts of companies and in all matters of corporate structuring. A further focus is legal advice on corporate succession.
In real estate law, we assist our clients in sophisticated transactions and all commercial issues relating to real estate, including tenancy and lease law. To strengthen our team we are looking for
attorneys-at-law (m/f/d) for
commercial and corporate law
and real estate law
What we offer you:
- independent and responsible handling of cases with a structured client base
- varied mandates and cooperation in an experienced team of lawyers
- support for further training and professional development
- flexible working hours with the possibility of working from home by arrangement
- flat hierarchies, great team cohesion, a beautiful and modern workplace fresh fruit and excellent coffee…
What do you need?
- pleasure in professionally qualified work
- professional experience as a lawyer is desirable but it is not a prerequisite
- a sense of responsibility
- entrepreneurial thinking and structured way of working
- the ability of working on appropiate solutions
- pleasure in having contact to clients
- you should have a good command of the German language as a foreign language both in written and spoken form
If our job advertisement appeals to you, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your application to: Sebastian Seidler